Join a team of professional conservationists to assist with rehabilitating injured species and protecting the natural habitats of African wildlife.
The mission is simple: enter the wilds of South Africa to study animals and creatures you won’t find anywhere else. Assist with efforts to conserve and protect their natural habitats and increase their populations. Zebras, giraffes, impalas – they need your help to hold back the destructive forces of development, poaching and hunting. Live at the Enkosini Wildlife Sanctuary and work alongside conservationists and veterinarians as they strive to rescue, rehabilitate and re-introduce injured species into the wild. This is no zoo. There are no cages. This is Africa. Wild. Up close. Dramatic. Incredible.
“The trip update entries have been wonderful, thank you! And, we've talked to Noah a few times and he's having an absolutely wonderful time with Broadreach in South Africa. ” — Neil Selter, New York
- Study and assist with wildlife conservation and rehabilitation
- See lions, elephants, zebras, rhinos and hippos in their natural habitats
- Explore Kruger National Park
- Live at the Enkosini Wildlife Sanctuary
- Go on a game drive and help collect data
- Take a wilderness adventure and kayak in Blyde River Canyon
- No experience necessary
Costs & Dates
|Jun 16–Jul 6||21||10-12||$6480|
|Please choose your grade as of January 1st from the dropdown above and your cost and dates will be displayed.|
Earn & Learn More information >
- 3 College Credits
- 40 Community Service Hrs