- Who is this program designed for?
- What activities will we be doing?
- Will I need to bring my own scuba gear?
- Where will I sleep?
- What will we eat?
- Do I need a visa to travel to South Pacific?
- Do I need to take any special health precautions for this program?
- I know it's winter down there during our summer. Is it cold?
- What if I've never been diving before?
- How much diving will I do? What if I want to do fewer or more dives?
- Other then diving, what activities will I do?
- How deep will I dive?
- How do your programs compare with other teen educational travel programs?
- Do I need trip, travel or medical insurance ?
- Can I call home while I am on a Broadreach program?
- Do you have any family discounts?
- Can you give me the names of other families in my area that have done Broadreach?
- Do most participants come alone or with friends?
- I've never done this type of trip before. Is any experience required?
What are my next steps?
Please feel free to call the Broadreach office if you have any questions or would like to discuss our adventures. We’d love to talk to you! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Address
- 806 McCulloch Street, Suite 102
- Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone Numbers
- main: 919-256-8200
- toll free: 888-833-1907
- fax: 919-833-2129
- Find Us on Facebook