- What activities will we do on this program?
- Who is this program designed for and how is it different than your other trips?
- What will the academics be like?
- Is this program all work, no play?
- What is a typical day like on this program?
- Will I really get to see sharks up close?
- Where do we sleep?
- What do we eat?
- Who leads the Shark Studies program?
- What’s the weather like?
- Are their prerequisites for this program?
- How many credits do I receive on this program?
- How am I evaluated on this course?
- Can high school students earn academic credit?
- Can college students earn transfer college credit?
- What if I've never been diving before?
- How much diving will I do? What if I want to do fewer or more dives?
- Other then diving, what activities will I do?
- How deep will I dive?
- How do your programs compare with other teen educational travel programs?
- Do I need trip, travel or medical insurance ?
- Can I call home while I am on a Broadreach program?
- Do you have any family discounts?
- Can you give me the names of other families in my area that have done Broadreach?
- Do most participants come alone or with friends?
- I've never done this type of trip before. Is any experience required?
What are my next steps?
Please feel free to call the Broadreach office if you have any questions or would like to discuss our adventures. We’d love to talk to you! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Address
- 806 McCulloch Street, Suite 102
- Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone Numbers
- main: 919-256-8200
- toll free: 888-833-1907
- fax: 919-833-2129
- Find Us on Facebook