- What Photography equipment do I need?
- How are the academics structured on this course?
- Why are there optional activities?
- Am I required to know how to speak and understand Spanish on this trip?
- Where do we sleep?
- What do we eat?
- How many credits do I receive on this program?
- How am I evaluated on this course?
- Can high school students earn academic credit?
- Can college students earn transfer college credit?
- Can I call home?
- Do most participants come with friends? What if I don't know anyone?
- I'm nervous about traveling alone! Is travel day difficult?
- What if I've never done this kind of thing before?
- What is the male/female ratio?
- How do your programs compare with other teen educational travel programs?
- Do I need trip, travel or medical insurance ?
- Can I call home while I am on a Broadreach program?
- Do you have any family discounts?
- Can you give me the names of other families in my area that have done Broadreach?
- Do most participants come alone or with friends?
- I've never done this type of trip before. Is any experience required?
What are my next steps?
Please feel free to call the Broadreach office if you have any questions or would like to discuss our adventures. We’d love to talk to you! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Address
- 806 McCulloch Street, Suite 102
- Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone Numbers
- main: 919-256-8200
- toll free: 888-833-1907
- fax: 919-833-2129
- Find Us on Facebook