It's an unforgettable journey most sailors only dream about. A 32-day voyage across the entire Caribbean. Master sailing techniques, explore, laugh, hike and lend a hand.
Mile 4: learn to jibe and tack and get a feel for how the hull slices through the waves. Mile 39: lower the anchor and set foot on a lush Caribbean island. Mile 187: take the helm and let the stars guide you on a night sail. Join us on this unforgettable 500-nautical mile sailing adventure. Earn your stripes by mastering all the sailing basics while also learning about weather patterns, seamanship and safety at sea. Try scuba diving on St. Lucia’s vibrant reefs. Leap off waterfalls in Grenada. Trek the dense tropical jungle on Dominica. The last phase of this trip is entirely up to you and your teammates. You set the destination. You raise the sails. You and the team take it home.
“Thank you for letting me learn more in three weeks about myself, other cultures, the ocean and life than I ever dreamed!” — Stefanie Salyer, Pebble Beach, CA
- 500-nautical mile sail training voyage across the Caribbean, from St. Martin to Trinidad
- Master small boat handling, laser sailing and yacht racing
- Earn multiple International Yacht Training (IYT) sailing certifications
- Perform service work with endangered sea turtles
- Hike through the Caribbean's most spectacular ecosystems
- 5-day yacht delivery extension available
What are my next steps?
Costs & Dates
Choose current grade to view
costs and trip dates
Earn & Learn More information >
- 4 Available Certifications
- 15 Community Service Hours
Read about Broadreach in the news! Over the years, Broadreach has been featured in a variety of magazines and newspapers around the world. Check out some of our great press! >
- Experience Required
- No experience necessary