Broadreach is accepting applications for a full-time Hiring Coordinator. Like most roles at Broadreach, this position includes many and diverse responsibilities across multiple aspects of our year-round operation including: Sales, Customer Service, Instructor Hiring and other administrative tasks. Specific responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training seasonal instructors for our international courses. We are looking for an addition to our team of fun, hardworking, adventurous employees with the ability to work collaboratively within a tight-knit team and function independently on diverse projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer service-focused environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting applicants from various sources.
- Screening resumes and applications.
- Conducting video, phone and occasional in-person interviews.
- Performing Reference and background checks.
- Making and negotiating job offers.
- Onboarding new instructors and booking instructor travel.
- General Administrative tasks related to hiring.
- Participating in Instructor training, management and oversight.
- Additional daily tasks, such as speaking to prospective students and parents with a vibrant, positive and helpful attitude, are also required
Working Location and Conditions
- Location: Downtown Raleigh, NC
- Occasional work on weekends and evenings, including participating in a rotational 24-hour on-call schedule when programs are in the field is required.
- This position does not guarantee the opportunity to travel.
Qualifications for the position include the following:
- Experience interviewing and hiring full-time or seasonal staff.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong customer service oriented attitude required.
- Experience living, working, and/or studying internationally preferred.
- Experience working in an administrative capacity within an office strongly preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a tight-knit team and function independently on diverse projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer service-focused environment.
- Proficiency with computer software applications such as MS Office, G-suite required.
- Experience with CRM Software (Salesforce) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience required.
Salary + Benefits
- Full-time Salaried Position: Starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Insurance: Health insurance (BCBSNC) and long-term disability insurance offered.
- Retirement: 3% match on a Simple IRA (pre-tax savings).
- Paid time off