The Science of Scuba Diving
By: Claire Hughes and Patrick Brydon, PADI instructors + HQ staff High School Adventures, College, Parents, Scuba, Marine Biology
In this webinar, PADI scuba instructors (and amazing HQ staff members) Claire Hughes and Patrick Brydon chat about the science behind the different aspects of scuba diving!
This webinar will help you answer the questions and better understand:
- How do we BREATHE underwater?
- How do we GO underwater?
- How do we SEE underwater?
- How do we HEAR underwater?
- How do we MOVE underwater?
- How long can we STAY underwater?
- How can we APPLY all of this?
We’d love to have you join us on a scuba diving adventure – check out our programs for middle schoolers, high schoolers and our professional-level programs for college-aged students. You can also schedule a call with us to learn more about the best program for you!