Caribbean Tropical Marine Biology
MBT11 Update - Monday, June 04, 2012
Get ready! We’re about to begin an amazing summer filled with lots of adventure, learning, and awe-inspiring experiences….. and we want to bring you along with us! While we’re away on our Broadreach trip, we’ll be posting updates and photos whenever possible, and would love to share them with you.
Sometimes we’ll be really busy mastering new challenges and exploring new places, so we may not be able to post updates every day. And unpredictable internet access means we might have to save updates and post several at once. But we’ll do our best, and it will be worth the wait!
Parents will automatically receive an email notification each time a new update is posted. Other friends and family members can receive notifications as well. You can add them in the bottom link of the portal under "Live Trip Notifications." If you are having trouble, you can email email@example.com and ask to have them added.
In addition to receiving trip updates via email, you can also share our adventures with your friends by having Broadreach trip updates posted directly to your Facebook wall or Twitter feed.
To post the Trip Updates to your Facebook wall (and Twitter feed if you have it):
1. Make sure you’re logged into your Facebook account (and Twitter account if you have one)
2. Open another browser window and go to dlvr.it (no http:// or www. needed)
3. Enter email address, create password, hit sign up button
4. Step 1: enter http://www.gobroadreach.com/rss/2012/MBT11
5. Step 2: Choose your destination by clicking the Facebook icon (and Twitter icon if you have an account)
6. Click the ‘Allow’ button at the bottom of the page
7. Choose where to post by selecting your Personal Profile in the drop down menu.
8. That’s it! You’re done.
We’re off to experience the world; you’ll hear from us soon!
Have a question or a memory to share?
- Thank You!
- Bon Voyage
- Sail Day!!
- Canada Day!!
- Marine Reserves
- Charlie Brown
- Volcano Hike
- Incredible Dives
- Sea Turtle Lecture
- Reef Check Time!
- St. Eustias Bound
- Stars on Stars!
- Hiking a Mountain!
- Catch of The Day!
- A Weird Encounter!
- Chilling Out!
- Hello Ile Fourche!
- The Aquatic World
- An epic Adventure
- The diving begins
- The adventure begins
- Meet the Staff!
- Trip Updates