Dive WWII fighter plane wrecks on the Solomon Islands, and then among schools of eagle rays in Fiji. On surface intervals, soak in therapeutic mud pools and the culturally rich experience of a visit to a traditional village.
Don’t forget safety stops because it’s easy to lose track of time on the spectacular reefs and wrecks of Fiji and the Solomon Islands. Witness things you aren’t likely to experience anywhere else – sunken WWII fighter planes and bombers still intact over 50 years later. The fish here are big, really big: giant humphead wrasse, black and white tip reef sharks, sea turtles, and more. And the colors? Forget about it. They’re so intense and bold you may want to consider sunglasses under your scuba mask. Friendly islanders and historic villages greet you above water. Endless thrills await you below. The South Pacific is the ultimate dive fantasy realized.
“We wanted our daughter to have an adventure that she would remember when she’s 95 years old.” — Becky Dalke, Shrewsbury, MA
- Dive on WWII wrecks and brilliantly colored reefs in the South Pacific
- Earn multiple PADI certifications
- Hike through rainforests to majestic waterfalls
- Immerse yourself in Fijian village life; perform community service
- Come face-to-face with sea turtles, reef sharks, manta rays and more
- Visit Skull Island and WWII landmarks
- Learn Solomon and Fijian ceremonies and dances
What are my next steps?
Costs & Dates
Choose current grade to view
costs and trip dates
Earn & Learn More information >
- 6 Available Certifications
- 8 Community Service Hours
Read about Broadreach in the news! Over the years, Broadreach has been featured in a variety of magazines and newspapers around the world. Check out some of our great press! >
- Experience Required
- Scuba certified
- Must be at least 15 years old