Have a limited amount of time this summer but still want an adventure? How about island hopping around the Caribbean? Sail, dive, play and experience more on this two week voyage around the Leeward Islands.
Prepare yourself. There is no experience required here. Laugh, learn and make new friends. This program is based off our most popular 21 day program, yet tailored for those with a busy summer schedule who still want to do something different. The new experiences and skills learned build a foundation for all future adventures. And the thrill of sailing and diving in pristine Caribbean waters is undeniable. Imagine diving in world class marine parks, sailing with dolphins jumping in your wake and wake-boarding in a secluded cove. So raise the sails, lace up the hiking boots, prep the scuba gear and get set for the summer of a lifetime – a ridiculously fun voyage with a crew of twelve teens your age.
“The program not only taught her diving and sailing, but valuable lessons like teamwork, responsibility, and discipline!” — Christine and Robert Holo, New York, NY
- Set off on a live-aboard scuba and sailing voyage
- Earn multiple scuba and sailing certifications
- Island hop and explore breathtaking French, English and Dutch Leeward Islands
- Hike through lush mountain rainforests
- Try waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing and knee boarding
- A trip of a lifetime you will never forget
What are my next steps?
Costs & Dates
Choose current grade to view
costs and trip dates
Earn & Learn More information >
- 4 Available Certifications
- 5 Community Service Hours
Read about Broadreach in the news! Over the years, Broadreach has been featured in a variety of magazines and newspapers around the world. Check out some of our great press! >
- Experience Required
- No Experience Necessary