Do over 25 dives in 25 days and shadow marine biologists on an ocean adventure that will take you from mangroves in St. Kitts to awe-inspiring wrecks in Statia.
This program is an eye-opening exploration of the biology and ecology of marine communities. Living aboard a 45-foot yacht and hopping from one diverse island to another, gives us the freedom and flexibility to discover the unparalleled diversity of ecosystems found in this tropical region of the world. Learn under the guidance of professional marine biologists. Tackle marine conservation. Understand the biochemical nature of marine environments. Learning is always active, experiential and enlightening — never boring.
“For the rest of my life, the greatest stories I will tell my friends and family will be about this trip!” — Dan Freitas, Rochester NY
- Hands-on marine studies and research
- Explore diverse Caribbean islands on a live-aboard voyage
- Learn underwater research techniques
- Help with data collection for REEF fish survey project
- Take home multiple PADI scuba certifications
- Earn 3 college marine science credits through Lesley University
What are my next steps?
Costs & Dates
Earn & Learn More information >
- 3 College Credits
- 5 Available Certifications
- 5 Community Service Hours
Read about Broadreach in the news! Over the years, Broadreach has been featured in a variety of magazines and newspapers around the world. Check out some of our great press! >
- Experience Required
- Minimum 18 years old
- High school graduate
- High school or college biology
- Minimum GPA: 2.50
- Completed at least one semester at college or graduated high school over a year ago