25+ dives, sailing, exploration and service—it’s all here. Hike the Pitons of St. Lucia, explore reefs in St Vincent teeming with unusual creatures, and rehabilitate turtles in Bequia.
Not a McDonald’s or Starbucks for miles. Instead, ancient volcanic islands literally tower out of the sea. Incredible dive sites are all around you. And breathtaking sightlines are devoid of advertising billboards. Plunge down to discover St. Lucia’s stunning reefs. Spend a day volunteering at a turtle sanctuary on Bequia. Make a pit stop at Wallilabou on St. Vincent to explore the actual film set from Pirates of the Caribbean. Your 46’ catamaran live-aboard will take you to majestic peaks, lush rainforests, and the Caribbean’s top dive sites. Let the gentle trade winds push you into fun, friendship and unforgettable adventure on a voyage like no other.
“Our daughter returned so excited and passionate about scuba in particular and about her future in general!” — Martha Leath, Burlington, NC
- Embark on a scuba intensive live-aboard sailing voyage through the Windward Islands
- Island hop and discover Caribbean culture
- Visit St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Bequia and Grenada
- Hike through lush mountain rainforests
- Water ski and wakeboard in calm coves
- Earn multiple advanced PADI scuba certifications including Rescue Diver
- Earn International Yacht Training (IYT) sailing certifications
What are my next steps?
Costs & Dates
Choose current grade to view
costs and trip dates
Earn & Learn More information >
- 12 Available Certifications
- 5 Community Service Hours
Read about Broadreach in the news! Over the years, Broadreach has been featured in a variety of magazines and newspapers around the world. Check out some of our great press! >
- Experience Required
- Scuba certified