You can undertake the PADI Rescue Diver and Divemaster training program in a swimming pool back home. Or you can set sail around the Caribbean’s Leeward Islands on a live-aboard yacht.
Broadreach’s PADI Rescue & Divemaster program takes candidates beyond the pool, beyond the class and beyond any other program of its kind. We will take you in the water and the classroom and set you up with all the skills and theory you need to earn your official PADI Divemaster certification. But to us, that isn't enough. We go a step further and teach candidates small boat handling, sailing and deck handling skills, basic dive gear and compressor maintenance and so much more.
- Work toward your Rescue & Divemaster certs on incredible islands like St. Martin, St. Barts and Saba
- Master in-water dive skills in confined and open water scenarios
- Take a turn as a group assistant and learn to problem solve
- Live on a sailboat and sail around the Leeward Islands while earning your Divemaster rating
- Learn small boat handling skills
- Learn basic compressor usage skills and maintenance
- Learn basic gear maintenance skills
- Learn to be a valuable asset on any dive boat
- Engage in search and recovery situations
- Prepare to run programs on your own upon completion of this course
What are my next steps?
Costs & Dates
Earn & Learn More information >
- 3 College Credits
Read about Broadreach in the news! Over the years, Broadreach has been featured in a variety of magazines and newspapers around the world. Check out some of our great press! >
- Experience Required
- 18 years old
- Advanced Open Water certification
- Minimum of 35 logged dives at start of program