- Where exactly is Baja?
- Is the diving difficult?
- Other than diving, what will we be doing?
- What will I eat?
- Where will I sleep?
- Do I need to speak Spanish to go on this trip?
- What is the landscape like?
- Will I see any marine mammals?
- What if I've never been diving before?
- How much diving will I do? What if I want to do fewer or more dives?
- Other then diving, what activities will I do?
- How deep will I dive?
- Can I call home?
- Do most participants come with friends? What if I don't know anyone?
- I'm nervous about traveling alone! Is travel day difficult?
- What if I've never done this kind of thing before?
- What is the male/female ratio?
- How do your programs compare with other teen educational travel programs?
- Do I need trip, travel or medical insurance ?
- Can I call home while I am on a Broadreach program?
- Do you have any family discounts?
- Can you give me the names of other families in my area that have done Broadreach?
- Do most participants come alone or with friends?
- I've never done this type of trip before. Is any experience required?
What are my next steps?
Please feel free to call the Broadreach office if you have any questions or would like to discuss our adventures. We’d love to talk to you! You can also email us at email@example.com
- Our Address
- 806 McCulloch Street, Suite 102
- Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone Numbers
- main: 919-256-8200
- toll free: 888-833-1907
- fax: 919-833-2129
- Find Us on Facebook