- What is the PADI Divemaster and Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications?
- What are the goals of Broadreach's Caribbean Divemaster to Instructor Program (DMI)?
- Is the Broadrach Caribbean DMI program difficult?
- What are the prerequisites for DMI?
- How much diving will I do?
- Where will I be staying?
- Will my yacht see other Broadreach boats?
- Is this a teen tour cruise through the Caribbean?
- I am prone to seasickness. Is that a problem?
- Are there bathrooms and showers on the yachts?
- What will I eat?
- Where will I sleep?
- Do I have to wear a life jacket?
- What is the weather like?
- What equipment is on the yachts?
- Do I get to sail the yacht?
- How do your programs compare with other teen educational travel programs?
- Do I need trip, travel or medical insurance ?
- Can I call home while I am on a Broadreach program?
- Do you have any family discounts?
- Can you give me the names of other families in my area that have done Broadreach?
- Do most participants come alone or with friends?
- I've never done this type of trip before. Is any experience required?
What are my next steps?
Please feel free to call the Broadreach office if you have any questions or would like to discuss our adventures. We’d love to talk to you! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Address
- 806 McCulloch Street, Suite 102
- Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone Numbers
- main: 919-256-8200
- toll free: 888-833-1907
- fax: 919-833-2129
- Find Us on Facebook