Dip your toe in the waterfall.
Even though we have an impressive variety of summer adventure and study abroad programs to choose from, finding the perfect trip is as easy as kicking off your flip flops. Just focus your energy by age group or interest — whatever works best for you. Then jump right in when you’re ready.
Select by Interest
Here’s an easy way to explore the ways we like to, well, explore.
Many programs don’t require prior experience, so go ahead, be adventurous.
- Caribbean VoyagesTake a journey of personal growth. You and 10-12 students will learn teamwork, leadership and more, as you sail and dive your way around the Caribbean earning certifications at every stop.
- Marine ScienceTake something you’re passionate about and explore it alongside professional scientists, out in the field. Track dolphins in Belize, tag nesting sea turtles in Costa Rica, dive with sharks in Fiji and more.
- Language ImmersionOn all Broadreach language adventures, we immerse ourselves in the cultures and communities we visit. Through homestays and cultural workshops, you’ll experience the joy of like living as a local and speaking in another language.
- MedicineTravel to some pretty incredible places and gain practical, hands-on training in things like veterinary medicine or wilderness emergency medicine. Our real-world experiences will help set you up for the path ahead.
- Animal ScienceIn wildlife refuges, field stations, animal hospitals or out in the rainforest, learn alongside experts in settings no classroom can match.
- STEMEarn college credits while putting STEM-based education into real-world action.
- Photography & JournalismIn Panama, learn the art of digital photography and build a professional portfolio. Or in Thailand, shadow journalists and discover real world investigative reporting. Your experiences here will light the way forward.
- ScubaVenture to Mexico, the Caribbean or Fiji, and earn PADI certifications from Open Water Diver to Open Water Scuba Instructor. The resulting sense of accomplishment inspires the confidence to tackle anything.
- SailingClimb aboard with little to no sailing experience and leave with a bunch of globally recognized IYT sailing certifications under your belt, not to mention confidence in your abilities and lifelong friends.
- International DevelopmentFrom alternative energy solutions in Chile to the power and potential of microloans in Cambodia, witness how different countries and organizations are working to effect positive change at the local level.
- Professional DevelopmentLeverage your Broadreach experiences and the skills you master to lay the foundation for a future job. We offer professional-level scuba certifications, yoga instructor training and even a TEFL course in Vietnam.
Select by Age Group
We don’t mix age groups, and our trips are designed to be age appropriate. With a group of 10 to 14 like-minded adventurers you’ll do more, see more and have more fun while creating lifelong friendships. Please select by current grade.
- Middle SchoolLeave summer camp behind as you and step into a world fun, adventure, skill building and discovery. Leave with amazing friends and globally recognized certifications for diving, sailing and more.
- High SchoolFrom shark research in Fiji to live-aboard sail odysseys in the Caribbean, our worldly adventures allow you to explore your interest in incredible settings. Leave with globally recognized certifications, service hours and even college credit under your belt.
- CollegeA real world approach to studying abroad. Our college-accredited programs combine hands-on field work with cultural immersion to create experiences no classroom can equal.